feature requests to xfwm

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Sun May 11 16:58:22 CEST 2003

On 11 May 2003 14:56:39 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 07:01, Andre Leubner wrote:
>
> > 1. xfwm: change of the desktop with mousemovement,
> > eg: move the mouse to right screen-border, change to the next desk
>
> I think it's not really needed, you already have the pager, the mouse
> wheel and you can drag windows from desk to desk.

I liked the way waimea handles the desktop changing moving the mouse to the screen-border. I have no mouse wheel and have been using waimea for a while. Moving the mouse to the border of the screen (with some bits of "presure") and changing the desktop is something I was missing a lot since I'm using xfce.

It's really "not really needed"? I think it's not too difficult to implement and it could be (of course) an optional feature.

Cheers,

LuisMi Garcia
Bilbao / Spain