feature requests to xfwm and xfce4-panel

Andre Leubner cyberrobbe at gmx.de
Sun May 11 07:01:40 CEST 2003

Hi,

i have a few feature requests, maybe realized in the next releases.

1. xfwm: change of the desktop with mousemovement, eg: move the mouse to right screen-border, change to the next desk
2. xfce4-panel: buttons without menu, like the system buttons, but with user defineable commands
3. xfce4-panel, mail checker: pop/imap support? ok, could be done with other tools(downloading to mbox), but would be fine...
4. (already discussed) xffm splitview...
5. xfwm: transparent window decoration like in waimea(.org)

ok, thats it.

btw, I'm a c++ coder, until now, mostly developing apps using MFC/win32 api under windows,
maybe i could do anything? I'm not good in gtk (not yet).

Andre Leubner