xffm settings and mcs

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun May 11 01:16:53 CEST 2003

Hi Edscott,

Anyway, it's no big deal. Let's focus on the goal, ie have separate
config files for xffm's mcs plug-in and mcs itself.

Let me know once I can start modifying the plug-in (I might have very
little time next week, so I can't give any promise on when I'll be able
to work on it).

I had planned to work on that tonite but I was not sure that you've
commited all your changes and I finaly worked on multiscreen improvement
for xfwm4 (for Danny).

Cheers,
Olivier.

--