xfwm: multiple screens?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat May 10 23:00:38 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 18:32, Danny wrote:

> Steps are like this, sorted by time:
> 1) screen 2 is empty
> 2) I open an xterm on screen 2, but the mouse is in screen 1
> 3) keyboard focus is correctly at screen2 xterm
> 4) I move the mouse into the screen 2 (not the xterm, just the screen)
> 5) the keyboard focus is gone (no idea where it is... really ^^)

Not surprising, the focus is set to the xfwm4 private hidden window (a
window that is in charge of receiving input focus when no other visible
window has focus).

Sorry, but that's really all I can do without the hardware to test. If
the mouse leaves a screen, focus is reset. Just click on a new window
and that'll be find.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org