xfwm: multiple screens?

Danny danny.milo at gmx.net
Sat May 10 18:32:30 CEST 2003

Hi!

Am Sam, 2003-05-10 um 18.20 schrieb Danny:
> Hi!
>
> Am Sam, 2003-05-10 um 17.48 schrieb Olivier Fourdan:
> > Hi Danny,
> >
> > Can you update from CVS and retry ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Olivier.
>
> Tried :)
>
> Its better now :)
> When you click around between different screens the keyboard focus
> follows accordingly just fine ! yay :)
>
> But when opening a *new* xterm on screen 2 (I've set "auto-focus new
> windows" in the mcs for xfwm4), then it doesnt get keyboard focus (it
> did before this version ;))

Wait... not exactly.

Steps are like this, sorted by time:
1) screen 2 is empty
2) I open an xterm on screen 2, but the mouse is in screen 1
3) keyboard focus is correctly at screen2 xterm
4) I move the mouse into the screen 2 (not the xterm, just the screen)
5) the keyboard focus is gone (no idea where it is... really ^^)

cheers
  Danny