how do you compile and run the mixer?

Danny danny.milo at gmx.net
Fri May 9 18:21:01 CEST 2003

Hi!

Am Fre, 2003-05-09 um 17.56 schrieb Todd Slater:
> Hi Danny,
>
> On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 04:14:11PM +0200, Danny wrote:
> > Hi!

> > > Hi Danny,
> > >
> > > I do have libmixer.so in /usr/local/lib/xfce4/panel-plugins/.
> >
> > Do you also have /usr/local/lib/xfce4/plugins/ ? If so, remove that :)
>
> I do, it contains:
> libclock.a      libmailcheck.la*  libpager.so*     libsystembuttons.a
> libclock.la*    libmailcheck.so*  libswitcher.a    libsystembuttons.la*
> libclock.so*    libpager.a        libswitcher.la*  libsystembuttons.so*
> libmailcheck.a  libpager.la*      libswitcher.so*
>
> Should I move those to /usr/local/lib/xfce4/panel-plugins?

Hmm do you have a recent cvs checkout of xfce4?
For the time being, you could move /usr/local/lib/xfce4/plugins/* to
/usr/local/lib/xfce4/panel-plugins and then delete the dir "plugins",
then link "panel-plugins" to "plugins".

But I think it would be easier / better to ensure that your xfce4 cvs is
current ;)

> Todd

Danny