xffm issues

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue May 6 16:04:02 CEST 2003

On 05 May 2003 22:02:24 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi Edscott,
>
> It seems there are more and more issues in xffm :
>
> - recent versions just show the local file system, no bookmarks, no
> fstab, no nothing

It seems this whole environmental variable thing doesn't work. First of
all, for xffm all 'hide' variables are set to 'yes' in main(), so that
doesn't work. But even if I change them to NULL they are still defined,
although empty, and thus nothing gets displayed.

Maybe someone with a good knowledge of manipulating the environment from
C could have a look? The relevant function is xffm_setenv() which is
defined in src/mcs-manager.c (oddly enough ...). Perhaps it's easier to
also test the content of the *_HIDE variables.

	Jasper