xffm issues

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon May 5 22:02:24 CEST 2003

Hi Edscott,

It seems there are more and more issues in xffm :

- recent versions just show the local file system, no bookmarks, no
fstab, no nothing
- installing on a fresh system does not work. xffm complains about the
installation ("dude, check your installation" or something like that)
but the install was fine (at least from a user point of view)
- Running xffm freshly installed shows really *nothing* at all, not even
local filesystem
- All menu and toolbar are hidden, so the window looks like an empty one
- When quitting the window closes but xffm still runs. I had to kill it
from a command line
- there is still an unacceptable ammount of memory leaks

(Note that I did not try tonite as sf.net CVS seems to be broken (who
said "once again?", I'm sure I heard that!)

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org