Future XFce 4 website

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon May 5 16:27:20 CEST 2003

Hi,

while I'm dumping the contents of my brain to this list anyway, I
thought I might as well say something about a new XFce 4 web site.

Since Francois has graciously offered to spend time on it and has made
an IMO very good basic design already, I'm hoping we can really get this
going now, before we lose momentum.

Some questions and comments I thought of:

+ Can we get some space on the server for a test installation of the
  site? I think that could be quite helpful.

+ Olivier, I believe the site is now in your home dir on the moongroup
  server. Is this the way you want to keep it or should there be a
  special arrangement for the web-site?

+ Benny mentioned that we could put the website in CVS somewhere. I
  thought it might be very cool if we could automatically update the
  site from CVS. I've no idea what would be involved though.

+ Do we want to keep the old site around and link to it for xfce3
  related stuff (easiest) or do we want to integrate it in the new
  design (a bit more work, don't know how much).

+ Who's going to write the content and what should it be exactly? ;)

	Jasper