problem with pannel

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Sun May 4 17:07:27 CEST 2003

i have actually a problem with the pannel (cvs from 1 week ago).

I was using phoenix browser and I have an icon for it in the pannel, but i'm going to user opera has my default browser and I cannot change the icon. I can set other icon but the "command" HAS TURNED INTO "aumix" and I cannot change it. If I change it and write opera, when I come back, it has "aumix" set.

What can I do?

It's strange...

cheers

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain
there's no place that I could be without you
there's no place that I could gleam without you
there's no place that I could dream without you
there's no place that I could be without you
honestly