Fwd: libxfcegui4, xfce4-iconbox problems and patches

K. Prasad mvkp at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 15:02:38 CEST 2003

oops,
got it wrong. i removed it's configuration file to
simulate the initial conditions when iconbox was
installed. After i started iconbox using startxfce4,
it showed up in the right hand corner of my exceed
window. I took it to the left hand corner and clicked
on save position in its context menu. Then when i
restarted it i saw it again after opening some window.
In my settings folder ls-iconbox.xml is not present,
so
the default setting is probably to show all windows
and not just minimized ones, which is what it is doing
properly. so everything appears fine now. sorry for my
rant

regards

kameshwar