edscott wilson garcia
edscott at imp.mx
Mon Mar 31 06:45:18 CEST 2003
Most notable, the infamous popup bug is gone. Also RedHat and FreeBSD
binary package handling can be done without the keyboard.
Stuff from this weekend's commits:
- autotype_D, autotype_R and autotype_C elements added to popup
- Autotype functions working both from main and popup menu.
- Registered program appears in main and popup menu.
- Added the "create xxx.tar.gz" function for directories in main and
- Autotype functions now include binary package management:
* Install (rpm, deb, FreeBSD.tgz)
* Update (rpm, FreeBSD.tgz)
* Description (rpm, FreeBSD.tgz)
* List contents (rpm, FreeBSD.tgz)
(I dunno the instructions to do update, description and list for dpkg
- Debugged remove dialog and eliminated code duplication (except in
- Added environment variable XFFM_APPEND_FILES. If defined, the xffm
monitor will place new files it finds at the bottom of the folder
instead of at top (Jens and some others may prefer this).
- Made autotrash collection the default.
- fixed new, duplicate and others not refreshing in bookmarks
- all important popups reflected in main menu
- fixed infamous popup bug fixed (duh!)
- fixed input termination messages
- Translations reduced by use of errno values and strerror
- fixed automatic appearance of wastebasket not working without
More information about the Xfce4-dev