xfprint conflict

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Mar 27 14:56:13 CET 2003

Benny,

  While working on switching the print command of xffm from lpr to
xfprint I've got a problem. Since I have xfce3 installed in usr/bin, it
finds the xfprint script before the xfprint gui. How about changing the
name to xfprint4 (or adding a symlink $prefix/bin/xfprint4 ->
$prefix/bin/xfprint during "make install")? That could solve the
conflict.

 BTW, it looks really good along with xfprint-manager. What would be
nice to see in xfprint-manager would be a listing of jobs in queues, and
a simple way to cancel them.

Edscott