desktop menu idea

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Mon Mar 24 04:22:20 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-23 at 22:06, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> I put it in CVS. There is no user visible change, but there is an
> example in the default file.
>
> For this to be useful someone has to write a script or program to
> generate additional menu files, e.g for the Debian menu.

I actually had the idea of doing this at when I implemented the original
parser. Never got round to it (My life is kinda sucky right now, so I'm
not getting the kinda time I need).

I wanted to use this to handle the problem of VFolders. vfolders become
much easier to handle if you are thinking in perl.

-- b