xchat2 window redrawing problems

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 21 23:05:44 CET 2003

Hideeho everyone!
I hope you are going to enjoy a new weekend ;) I have an issue with xchat2
that others don't have, so I'm writting to see if it's a xfce4 related
problem. When I change channels the window is not updated, I've actually
changed channel, but carry on seeing the same data from the channel I'm coming
from. If I click on the third window (and sometimes a forth, a fifth...) and
then back, it seems to work. It also seems more problematic as time passes and
the different channels cache logs grow (I guess), and that is why I'm not so
sure about it being a xfce problem. I'm not swapping, and half of my mem is
unused, and "load average: 0.22, 0.20, 0.12". Any ideas?
Thanks!
C U!
nestu ;))))))