Feature request: button icons should reflect the state (sticky, shaded, maximized)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Mar 17 23:01:39 CET 2003

Hi Jens,

I've just fixed some missing stuff, like when a maximized window is
moved or resized, it automatically looses its maximize flag and that
wasn't shown.

I've redesigned the default" microdeck" theme and added the "toggled"
buttons (so at least the default theme makes use of the feature :) As a
side note, I really like the new "microdeck" style.

So unless I forgot something during the cvs commit (and I did mess
things up), it should be all right now in CVS.

Thanks for your patch, I guess I was a bit lazy to do it all by myself
:)

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>