Feature request: button icons should reflect the state (sticky, shaded, maximized)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 16 23:46:33 CET 2003

Hi Jens,

I modified your patch to use 6 states (active, inactive, pressed, as
before, plus toggled-active, toggled-inactive and toggled-pressed) per
buttons instead of a separate array for toggled buttons.

It might waste a few bytes, but it make things more logical, consistent,
IMO. It allows a "toggled" + "pressed" state which was missing from your
patch.

I've also fixed the gtk theme (you've got to define the color
replacement inside the xpm, not just edit it with the gimp or any other
image editor... Open one I've modified and you'll understand what I
mean) - That's partly what requires the most work when designing a
theme.

I've also renamed the pixmap to use

maximize-toggled-active.xpm
maximize-toggled-inactive.xpm