Patch for xfrun

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 12:58:38 CET 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:40:32 +0100
Benedikt Meurer <Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

BM> Maybe this should be configurable via the setup (and in addition the
BM> terminal emulator to use), as this should make life easier for the
BM> average user.

The terminal emulator is supposed to be set via the TERMCMD variable
(that's really all that xfterm4 does), however I've never been able to
get it to use anything other than xterm from the panel or xfrun,
although from another terminal it does work. I've set TERMCMD in a part
of .cshrc that isn't dependent on it being in an interactive session.

James