Panel and focus

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Sun Mar 9 23:59:56 CET 2003

Hi again,
is there a possibility to give the window on the desktop the focus after
switching the workspace instead of the panel (as in xftaskbar)?

We had a similar thread in January concerning focus and xftaskbar...

I guess it would break the keyboard support of the panel - right?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
Just because very few people can fly a Space Shuttle doesn't mean