Patch to movehandle widget to make window snap to corners and edge centers

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Mar 9 11:15:32 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 11:04, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> I intend to put this in CVS later today, so if anyone has problems with
> this patch, please let me know.

Please do. I don't have the hw to test Xinerama either, so all my
Xinerama related code is untested either.

> PS
> That is, if I can get cvs to work again! Olivier, can you tell us
> whether you would consider a move to Chuck's CVS servers or even savanah
> as he suggested, or under what conditions you would?

I think it's not the kind of things that should be done w/out a clear
plan and time line. It needs time, and I don't have much right now.

I discussed that with Chuck, and while I agree this could be beneficial,
I don't want to impact our work on xfce4 with an unplanned downtime of
CVS.

> /me is almost as grumpy as yesterday ;-)

Yeah, that happens sometimes. I'm pretty grumpy myself, cause I've been
working on xfwm4 internals very lately the last couple of days, so I'm
pretty tired :)

Cheers,