Patch to movehandle widget to make window snap to corners and edge centers

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sun Mar 9 11:04:56 CET 2003

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:30:20 +0100
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> On 07 Mar 2003 20:52:22 +0100
> Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jasper,
> >
> > I guess you can forget about struts awareness, but Xinerama would be
> > definitly usefull.
> >

> So, how about this. I haven't actually tested this with Xinerama, so
> it would be helpful if somebody could do that for me.

I intend to put this in CVS later today, so if anyone has problems with
this patch, please let me know.

	Jasper

PS
That is, if I can get cvs to work again! Olivier, can you tell us
whether you would consider a move to Chuck's CVS servers or even savanah
as he suggested, or under what conditions you would?

/me is almost as grumpy as yesterday ;-)