Feature requests and bugs. (a lot of)

Neal nomore.office at verizon.net
Sun Mar 9 04:52:02 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 16:54, Rob Park wrote:
> I have some suggestions, too ;)
/ snip /
> Oh, and one final thing. On the configuration menu that lets me
> configure the order of the titlebar buttons, I am presented with a grid
> of radio-buttons. This is a very horrible user-interface design, and
> very, horribly confusing... I'm sorry to say it, but it's true! What you
> should do is have something like this:

"very horrible user-interface"?  Huh???  What the hell, man!!

The code that produced what you called horrible was written by the guys
who, without remuneration, craft the most magnificent desk top
environment available on Linux.  Were I they, I might reconsider my
dedication to the project.  Let's hope NOT!!!

I, and I know many, many other folks from different mailing lists in
which I participate, feel a sense of obligation to the coders.  Those of
us without that skill envy those who have it and chose to put it to use
to benefit us to enjoy at no cost.

Chose your words with respect, anything less is not welcome here.
IMNSHO

--
Neal