iconbox, panel, etc positioning

manny rosa manny_robot_freak at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 01:48:27 CET 2003

I think it's a great idea to have the panel and such
snap to the edges of the screen and stuff. It would be
more flexible then the current implementation. Great!
But I think it should also allow you pu place item
where ever you want (like it does now.) oh, what if
the iconbox can group multiple windows from the same
application like the taskbar. For example, multiple
windows of Phoenix show up as one entry in the taskbar
with a menu that comes out when you click on it so you
can select a particular window.