iconbox (xfibx), wheelmouse...

manny rosa manny_robot_freak at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 03:48:51 CET 2003

I just wanted to say the xfce4 is awesome! I got a
wheelmouse days before the function was implemented in
xfce4. Neat stuff! xffm is coming along quite nicely.
Here are my 2 cents...

It would be nice to be able to control the position of
the iconbox (top, bottom, etc) similar to the taskbar.

When aligning the panel, maybe it could be set to
stick to the bottom/top and grow upward/downward. I
could drag it there, but...

What about supporting user plugins. Like having a
~/.xfce4/plugins/ or something where users can stick
their iconbox and other plugings that will come about
instead of having to "su" and copy them into /usr...

Please no flame wars! Just ideas :)