iconbox (xfibx)

Tobias Henle tobias at page23.de
Wed Mar 5 00:34:38 CET 2003

Voicu Liviu wrote:

> I think who want to use gnome or kde is ok, but stop adding uneeded
> stuff...lett keep xfce4 clean and fast

hm i think you are right if you talk about unnacesary stuff which could not
chose to load or not. but since xfibx is not started with xfce you can choose
wether you need it or not.
but have you ever thought where you put your minimized apps? unforunatly i have
no 21" dual screen display so i have, from time to time to minimze my apps and
so an iconbox was what i wanted/needed and it should be eye candy too! thats
what xfce currently is and what a tool like an ibx should be too.
so if you don't like it try the taskbar i used it before and it works fine!

JASP> Don't be afraid. The XFce components are all separate programs. If you
JASP> don't want them, don't run them, in fact, don't install them at all.

thanx :) jasper thats what i ment

cya
	-toby

--