Problems compiling xffm/dbh...

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Mon Mar 3 07:53:03 CET 2003

Hi guys, seems like my other email got eaten, so I'm going to try
again... I hope this doesn't get posted twice...

First, I'd like to say I've been using xfce4 for a couple days and I'm
really impressed with it. It's improved by leaps and bounds over v3 ;)

But, I can't compile xffm (or more specifically, I can't compile DBH,
but that's an issue for a different list).

Anyway, somewhere deep in the archives for the list, the author of DBH
says that xffm can be compiled without DBH, but that certain features
will be disabled (doesn't mention which, though). The problem is, I
don't see any way to disable DBH in the xffm compile... is this still
possible, or has it changed?

So what's the scoop, should I try building xffm without DBH, or should I
go to the dbh-users list and try to get DBH working instead?

Thanks!

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark