XFFM & XFDESKTOP build bug in XFCE4

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Jun 30 15:18:57 CEST 2003

El dom, 29-06-2003 a las 00:31, lenny bruce escribió:

> This bug has been reported in many ways for many UNIX systems.
> I found many different references with Google.
>
> Apparently our glob.h doesn't have GLOB_NOMATCH... same bug as on FreeBSD.
>
> http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/311/2000/7/200/4104649/
> http://lists.freeswan.org/pipermail/bugs/2001-November/000093.html

This is quite weird. I've been using FreeBSD for quite a while. The
section of the man page I sent is in fact from FreeBSD 4.7. Anyways,
that's beside the point. Please look in the mac0SX and see what the glob
C function (not the glob program from xfce3) returns whens no match is
found. One I know that, the fix will take about 3 seconds.

regards,

Edscott