xfwm4 window mapping

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jun 28 08:45:00 CEST 2003

Edscott,

Humm, I see no problem here. that's the way it works (even in other WM,
including xfce3)

It seems you're being confused with desktops and viewports (according to
the definitions from the freedesktop.org:
http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/wm-spec/1.3/html/x27.html)

xfwm4 doesn't support viewports inside desktops.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org