Two problems

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jun 26 07:46:58 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm affraid you'll have to give some more informations because as it is,
there's not much we can do.

Also please post to xfce4-dev at moongroup.com for xfce4 issues (requires
to subscribe to xfce4-dev list)

In the mean time can you run a failsafe session (ie just a terminal, no
window manager, no desktop, just an xterm) and then run xfce4 by
maunching "startxfce4" from this terminal. That might show useful
informations.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>