Looking for an application...

Philip Dean pdengineer at myrealbox.com
Wed Jun 25 04:26:48 CEST 2003

This has nothing to do with XFce, but I saw the app in an older XFce4 screen shot.  Okay, this is what I am looking for.  It is a Perl 5 program to put a themed and/or transparent calendar in the corner of the desktop.  I have no idea what the name of it is and have been looking for it for over a week now.  I know it exists because I downloaded it before I upgraded my system.  It wouldn't run with my old libs.

Does anyone know what the program is?  I would link to the screen shot of it but I can't find it now.

Thanks for any help.

Philip Dean