Xfce 4.0 beta2 available

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Jun 25 04:20:30 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-24 at 19:22, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> The "official" packages for Xfce 4.0 beta2 have now landed on SF.net:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19869&release_id=167550
>
> Mirrors, please update based on these.

	WhooHoo!!

> RPMS should follow when/if I have time :)

	I will upgrade as soon as the RH9 rpms are available.  Unfortunately my
home system is having some stability issues that are preventing me from
building software.  :-(   I need a new system but don't have the funds
for one.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.