Panel position

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 22 17:30:55 CEST 2003

Hi,

Just a detail, not a bug, that I personnaly find to be annoying
(ergonomic question) :

when vertical orientation is selected for the panel,
and you change the popup position, the panel is not centered anymore
(that is not the problem); then first idea that comes to mind is to
click on the "Set" button to center the panel again, but since "bottom"
is always the default position, I inevitably end with a panel centered
at the bottom, and I have to change that setting again to obtain the
result I want.

I hope I'm rather clear in my explanations.

In short, I would prefer the panel settings manager to save the
currently selected position of the panel.

Regards
François
--
Francois Le Clainche