pre-BETA2 tarballs

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 22 17:27:54 CEST 2003

Hi.

I've tested pre-BETA2 and I did not find real big problems.
It builds fine on Debian testing and works quite well.

Just the iconbox is still buggy (known problems, take it as a reminder)
- keeps complaining about the $HOME/.xfce4/settings/ls-iconbox.txt file
  missing on startup, until you choose to save its position.
- keeps forgetting its size settings when you switch from horizontal to
  vertical alignment, until you restart or change panel size again.

Regards
François
--
Francois Le Clainche