xffm wastebasket concept

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Sat Jun 21 09:39:06 CEST 2003

Hello,

I just played a bit with the xffm wastebasket conept, because it's
important to understand how it works if I want to translate it right.
(BTW: The manual of xffm is just great!)

So I disabled the automatical collection, deleted one file in the home
directory and the file is now in the wastebasket of the homedir but not
in the main trashcan. That's right.

But: If I say "Collect trash" on the wastebasket, there's a message "0
trash items collected". Why? What should the function "Collect trash"
do and on which object should I call it?

Regards,
Bernhard

--
"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit,