Issues with xfwm4 and xawtv.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jun 21 01:09:08 CEST 2003

JAson,

I had a similar report on IRC a while back. Unfortunately, I don't have
the hw to test and debug such issues (it works just fine with a webcam,
but that doesn't use the same techniques)

The problem is probably between xfwm4 and xawtv. Which one is wrong is
hard to tell.

As for centering the window on screen in fullscren mode, xfwm4 does
that...

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>