[bug] window titles with newlines

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jun 21 01:04:48 CEST 2003

Bernhard,

Fixed in CVS (but then, there's the 24hrs delay for anon CVS on SF.net,
everybody knows that now)

I think this one is a bit odd. Neitherf Metacity nor kwin from KDE 3.1
do it right either. Anyway, xfce does it right now at least :)

PS: No need to send a file, you can use

xterm -title "A multiline
title
bar"