alt-tab to panel

Juraj Ziegler e at hq.sk
Fri Jun 20 01:05:24 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:22:15PM +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Ric,
>
> I'm sorry to insist, but reread what we wrote and what you write...
>
> $HOME/.xfce4/ exist, yes, we are not talking about that.
>          ^^
>
> $HOME/.xfwm4/ doesn't, that's normal
>          ^^
>
> while $HOME/.xfwm4rc doesn't either, simply create one and cut 'n paste

And why isn't .xfwm4rc in .xfce4/ ? I have the following files/dirs in
there:

settings/
xfce4rc
xfce4rc.bak
xffm/
xfrun_history

It seems that other modules of the xfce4 environment (MCS settings
manager, xffm, xfrun4) have configs in the directory, why not xfwm4?

Just a question...

[e]

>e at hq.sk<                   /(bb|[^b]{2})/                 >http://hq.sk/~euro<
        "always know what you say, but do not always say what you know"