window-decoration

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 19 21:13:48 CEST 2003

Le jeudi 19 juin 2003 à 20:12, Joe Stone a écrit:

> Can somebody put a executeable file into ~/Desktop/Autostart/
> with the contents "/usr/bin/gkrellm2 &"
> Are there window-decos around gkrellm or is this only with me?
> As I said, this behavior exists since wednesday or thursday.

Hi Joe,

I had the very same bug.
It was happening all the time last thursday.
And closing this gkrellm window crashed all the desktop.

Now, with fresh CVS and after removing all XFce 4 related files
everywhere on the HD before installing it again, it still
happens *randomly*, with no particular error messages, but very
seldom.

That's weird.

Regards.
François