window-decoration

Joe Stone joe.stone at gmx.net
Thu Jun 19 20:12:33 CEST 2003

hi !

On Thursday 19 June 2003 16:44, Luis Miguel Garcia wrote:
> > I stepped back to a snapshot from 2003-06-09 and there I have no
> > window-decoration on my gkrellm started out of ~/Desktop/Autostart/.
>
> there isn't a way to do this with beta1 or cvs?

whats the difference between a snapshot and cvs ?
I thought the snapshot is from cvs daily at 2 am.
I wrote my ebuild (gentoo) for the snapshots, I'll try next week the cvs.

Which part of xfce4 is responable for executing the Autostart? xfwm4?
I will try to recompile with debugging, perhaps I find something.

Can somebody put a executeable file into ~/Desktop/Autostart/
with the contents "/usr/bin/gkrellm2 &"
Are there window-decos around gkrellm or is this only with me?
As I said, this behavior exists since wednesday or thursday.

thanx

joe