xffm handling

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 16:26:02 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have two proposals to improve the xffm handling:

 1. If I mark two files and want to delete them, I normally right click.
    But this doesn't work in xffm since only one file is deleted then.
    I think the normal behaviour of a context menu should be to do the
    operations on the marked are, not on last-clicked.

 2. There's no possibility to set up xffm in a way that files would be
    immediately deleted by default. What do you think about such a
    option. It should just change the preselection in the confirm
    dialog from "Trash" to "Delete".

Regards,
Bernhard

--
Lernen ohne zu denken, ist eitel, denken, ohne zu lernen, gefährlich.