Window Position, again :)

Danny danny.milo at gmx.net
Thu Jun 19 12:20:24 CEST 2003

Hi!

Ok... so the main weirdness emerges by programs using
GTK_WIN_POS_MOUSE... that doesn't take the "desktop borders" set in the
mcs manager into account...

Why not ? :)

So windows like xchat-2 just position themselves below the panel, at the
same Y position as the panel, because thats just where the mouse cursor
was... same problem is with a "run" button in the panel which opens the
"run" window, again beneath the panel at Y = 0...

Maybe all thats because I am using the panel at the top of the screen
[and set top desktop border to 60] and I should just shut up and move it
to the bottom lol ;)

cheers,
   Danny