[bug] click on window menu

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Jun 17 22:26:56 CEST 2003

Guys, that's not a bug, really. An xfce4 menu is a window, and when
unmapping the menu (once an entry is selected), xfwm4 gives focus back
to the previous decorated window on purpose (the panel isn't decorated).

When clicko,g on the panel, you don't map/unmap anything. That just
cannot apply.

And no, sorry guys, I won't implement any hack in xfwm4 for this, nor
for the panel focus (btw that one could go in the panel code, which is
really easy to change, a single call to the proper libxfcegui4 routine,
but I'm opposed to this anyway.)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--