XFce Release Team

Martin Loschwitz madkiss at madkiss.org
Mon Jun 16 00:22:51 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 12:08:24AM +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are looking for people who are willing to form an XFce Release Team.
> This is to have the developers get some more free time during the
> release days (BETAs, RCs and final releases). It would be nice if some
> of you would like to join the Release team. I think 3-5 people would be
> ok.
>
> The Release Team would do the following things:
>
> 1) test the release for one or two days (compiling and running on
> various machines)
> 2) plan the announcements and prepare the announcement texts (and yes,
> we only want *one* freshmeat announcement)
> 3) making packages for various distributions (and notifying package
> maintainers, e.g. NetBSD, FreeBSD and Debian maintainers (Martin are
> you still with us?), of the new release)
Yes I am, however, I am still trying to get my right arm back from a slimy
alien who stole it a week ago. I'll be happy to join the team, though.

--
  .''`.   Martin Loschwitz           Debian GNU/Linux developer
 : :'  :  madkiss at madkiss.org        madkiss at debian.org
 `. `'`   http://www.madkiss.org/    people.debian.org/~madkiss/
   `-     Use Debian GNU/Linux 3.0!  See http://www.debian.org/