Panel's keyboard focus

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Jun 15 19:37:13 CEST 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Matthew Weier OPhinney wrote:

> I'm suspecting that the way this hook would work would be to grab the
> window with the NET_WM name "XFce Panel" and then use the NET_WM
> protocol WM_TAKE_FOCUS to switch focus to it. Not sure how to do it with
> C, tho', otherwise I'd try and hack a patch.

	I just ran across a utility, xbindkeys, and an add-on frintend
xbindkeys_config that looks like it will be quite good for managing
keyboard bindings.  I haven't tried it yet so I don't know how it works
but I was planning on trying it on my work system on Monday.

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>
WebTrek