SourceForge CVS servers out of sync?

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at student.uni-siegen.de
Sun Jun 15 12:00:04 CEST 2003

Hello,

Yesterday I've committed changes to libxfce4util and several other
modules (the
xfce_textdomain() thing) and the commit went well. Today Danny tried to
update
libxfce4util, but none of the changes appeared. I checked again, but
everything
was committed. Then I checked ViewCVS and it showed an old version 4
days
ago. Then I did a fresh checkout from cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net (the
hostname
I use to commit changes) and got the new version. I'm not sure, but it
looks to
me like the SF CVS servers are out of sync (anyone around with a deeper
knowledge of how SF handles the repositories?). Anyway, if anyone has
similar problems with CVS, I suggest using the host I mentioned above
and
try again.

Benedikt

--