Panel's keyboard focus

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Thu Jun 12 18:17:34 CEST 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:36:03 +0200, Johan H wrote:

>  Having the panel in my tablist is a `i will not this wm'  kind of
>  issue.  These changes still allows me to use keyboard navigation on
>  the panel.

I think Olivier has stated his views on this issue.

I don't think anybody is very religious about this. XFce4 is very
modular and by design everything should work pretty much the same with
any NetWM compliant WM. So, by all means, use another WM instead of
xfwm4 is it works better.

We'd like to hear whether it works properly. Getting XFce4 to work with
with other WMs is obviously a lower priority, but definitely something
we'd like to see.

-- b