failed to compile

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Jun 2 08:41:32 CEST 2003

Hey Peeter,

I'm quite sure people have compiled it on RH9. If the .la file is not
installed, I don't believe that should be a problem unless something
specifically depends on it.

I almost sounds as if something was compiled when the .la was available
and now it has been removed. Just guessing, though.

Anyone using RH9 can confirm that it works (or not)?

	Jasper