rpm creation problems

Gavin Jones roggtemp at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 01:21:58 CEST 2003

Hi Jasper,

All worked OK except for xffm, one minor problem and one larger one;

xffm
------------

I had to comment out
BuildRequires:	dbh-devel >= 1.0
from the specfile as dbh does not appear to come with a dbh-devel file just i386 binary or src rpm. That right Edscott ??

Finally stopped on this , I haven't a clue as the fgr manpage is part of the xffm rpm and its not created yet. There is no presence on my system other than /usr/man/man1/fgr.1 , I even tried removing it , no dice. Strangley rpm reports that the file is unowned . Any ideas ?

error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/share/man/man1/fgr.1.gz

RPM build errors:
    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/share/man/man1/fgr.1.gz
make: *** [rpm] Error 1

Regards
Gavin