Future of XFce3

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Jun 2 00:40:09 CEST 2003

Hi Chris,

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 23:04, Chris de Vidal wrote:

> As I asked in an email I sent a few minutes ago, how can I tell?  I installed
> via a Debian package.  Xinerama seems to be working (windows maximize to their
> own monitor correctly).  Do I download the Debian source and inspect it, or is
> there a flag somewhere?

Well, I guess if the windows maximize correctly, that's fine :)

What might very well happen is that an application enlarges its windows
once it's mapped on screen. As xfwm4 tries (hard :) ) to find a suitable
location for a window based on its size, the window may end slightly off
screen when/of the application enlarge it afterwards.

> > That's planned.
>
> Art Wildman and Gene Cronk have always said you're excellent!

Hehehe...

Cheersn
--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>