user interface mcs -- not making theme switch

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Jun 2 00:34:25 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 00:03, Matthew Weier OPhinney wrote:

> Could an alert be put into the plugin stating that if another xsetting
> server (and give examples like ROX-Session and GNOME session manager)
> is running, this option will not work?

I thought there was one, but it might have been removed (ppl getting
tired of the same alert again and again each time they log in...)

> Even better would be to detect if one is running... ;-) Wish I knew C
> and/or C++...

It's been there from the beginning. We may or may not use it. Actually,
I'm pretty sure we make use of that.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org